Company Number CHE-386.226.396
Registered in Geneva, Switzerland
Registered Office: 32 route des Acacias, CH-1227 Carouge
Policy key definitions:
• “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Renderheads.
• “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
• GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
• DPA means Swiss Federal Data Protection Act.
• EDPS means European Data Protection Supervisor.
• Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Key principles of GDPR:
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
• the right to be informed;
• the right of access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to object; and
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the EDPS [https://edps.europa.eu/] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Data security and protection
We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our site. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.